Wednesday, December 5, 2012

JOY Apothecary Jars and Office Decor

All of my Christmas decorations are unpacked and out.  I decorate my house, my office and the church tree.  Here are a few of the decorations from the office.  I decided to take my {HANDMADE APOTHECARY JARS} to the office for one of our bookcases.  I spray painted chipboard letters from Hobby Lobby and added a few mints to each jar.  Simple and very cute!

JOY JARS (2)
CHRISTMAS OFFICE

Mr Christmas Sock Monkey is hangin’ out on the shelf.  Ack! I love sock monkeys!
CHRISTMAS OFFICE (6)

I found this container in Round Top a few years ago; I just love this thing!
I like to mix the glitter floral picks with the rustic wood of the container.
CHRISTMAS OFFICE (7)

After spending four hours decorating the tree at the church, I decided not
to decorate the trees at the office.  They’re twiggy trees and do not really
require decorations, so I just decided to keep it simple with a red bow.
CHRISTMAS OFFICE (8)
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails