Tuesday, March 12, 2013

DIY Rustic Table and Renovated Office

About a year ago our office was renovated and I was so excited about being able to choose paint colors and start from scratch. Yes, it has taken me a year to figure out exactly where I want everything and to purchase just the right items or make them. I feel like I need to live in the space for awhile before decorating everything completely. Especially when it comes to a work space, it has to be effective and efficient; cozy but still professional. We have customers that come in, so I didn't want it to be stiff like a doctors office, but I definitely wanted it to be warm and nice. A place where customers feel comfortable.

Oh, I must pat myself on the back and say that I made the rustic table with the stars!!! Yep!! Made it from scratch!! I received a new saw for Christmas and I made the table specifically for that wall. The printer/scanner is just so big and bulky; basically, it is an eyesore but it is something we can't live without. I definitely didn't want one of those cheesy carts that printers usually sit on. Problem solved: Make it yourself Haley!

OFFICEOFFICE (20)OFFICE (21)

OFFICE (8)

OFFICE (3)OFFICE (6)
OFFICE (7)OFFICE (5)
OFFICE (10)
OFFICE (13)
OFFICE (12)OFFICE (16)
OFFICE (18)
OFFICE (17)
Pin It

3 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I love a girl who says "I got a new saw for Christmas" and is excited about it! LOL! A girl after my own heart! :) Your office looks great!

Unknown said...

That table is beautiful! And I love the light/dark mix of wood. You did a great job! :)

Oralia Sankey@C2CGlobal said...

Well, since there's no urgent need to make the home office, you can actually conceptualize everything with leisure. And I think it is important that you give attention to every detail. Like you said, the workplace should be cozy, but professional. If you have to spend time in the room for a certain period, do so or you might compromise productivity in the future. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails