Monday, June 10, 2013

"Because of Who You Are" Signs


I made these two signs for a friend of mine that works in the same industry as me.  The quote is actually from a song.  My friend said that her and her daughter sing this song to each other; so I made one for her and one for her daughter.  How sweet? Right?  I think they tured out fabulous & I really like the quote.

Simple piece of wood from Home Depot.  Purchase pre cut, add paint and then adhere your vinyl.  I was thinking about adding a big piece of burlap ribbon for hanging, but I just couldn't decide.  I didn't want it to take away from the words and I am unsure how that might look with my friend's home decor.



Pin It

2 comments:

Enjoi the Possibilities said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SIGN...MY FAVORITE SONG!!!!

RiversRanch said...

Love your signs! I wanted to know if you could clarify a few steps for me? What type of precut wood; so I know specifically what I'm looking for at HD? Did you sand it? Did you paint it white and then use black vinyl overlayed? I haven't used vinyl on my Cricut yet. It seems a bit daunting. Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails