Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lady Guadalupe Pillows

I have recently become obsessed with the Virgin Mary and/or Lady Guadalupe.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am currently enrolled in RCIA classes to become Catholic.  My fiancé is Catholic, and I am following suite with his denomination. 

I was browsing around Joann’s Fabric and I came across some semi decent Virgin Mary fabric … now that I have furthered my search, I don’t think there is ANY fabulous Mary fabric out there; or at least, nothing that I like … So, I improvised and cut around the actual Mary image.  I used fusible webbing and sewed scrap pieces of fabric together to make a few pillows.  I would have to say that they turned out pretty fabulous!  I gave two of them away and kept one for our house.  It fit perfectly on our vintage orange chair. 



While I was whackin’ and stackin’ on the Mary pillows, I had the idea to add a Mary to a simple tshirt that I purchased at Joann’s Fabrics.  I am always wearing these solid tshirts around the house … you just can’t beat it for about $3 each.  Sometimes I jazz em up … sometimes I don’t. 



Pin It

1 comment:

Unholy Blades said...

Waoo! It's amazing blog Autocrat read your post. This blog post giving the nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always finding like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.. Now It’s time to avail this discount on the Damascus knives for more details. Because we make handles using various excellent materials like Online knife seller Buffalo Horn, Camel Bone, Walnut Wood, Micarta, Densified Wood, Olive Wood, Rosewood, Vengai Wood, and Stag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails