Monday, June 28, 2010

Soap Dispenser Re-Do's

A while back King was flipping through the Cabela's catalog and thought this soap dispenser was pretty cool.  I was thinking thier price was a little steap for a soap dispenser and besides it looked like a regular 'ol jar with a lid.  My mind went spinning on how I could make one but it went into the "make it later" category of my brain.  Since I have entered into the blogging world recently, I have seen a few and finally decided to make one for our guest bathroom.  Also, I saw the revamped soap dispenser over at House of Hepworths. Don't you just love hers! Brilliant! Here are my versions of the two!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cute! Love it!!! Now you've got me thinking. :)

Kim said...

Those are so pretty!!

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

What a fun,quick change to an everyday item. Small changes can sure make a big impact! I love that you shared this with us on Modern Craftswoman Monday! Rory

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Cute ideas! Much better that way. Thanks for stopping by today. I am your newest follower.
Bonnie

Robin Ange said...

I love this soap dispenser. You should link it to my Upcycle Awesome party over at www.thetshirtdiaries.com

Hope to see you there!

Robin

Leslie said...

So cute! I love how they both turned out! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails