Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding Program

(Be sure to come back tomorrow, I will have pics of our really fabulous cake!!)

I was really excited whenever I saw Mrs. D's wedding programs because they were so darn cute!! (back in April).  Of course, I was showing them off to one of my coworkers and she asked if I could put together something like that for her daughter's wedding.  Caution: We printed 200 of these,  it takes ALOT of paper!  We saved money by purchasing the $8 ream of  110LB paper at an office supply store and we needed two of them.  I think we used about 9 rolls of ribbon, but I didn't look to see how much was on each roll.  I was able to print these at our office, where we have the big mamma-jamma printer, that prints very well.




4 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Those turned out very cute and unusual! I love it! My oldest daughter just got engaged yesterday! I'm going to have to show her these!

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing it on Modern Craftswoman Monda! Rory

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Wow these turned out adorable. I love the added ribbon - super cute! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase. I greatly appreciate it! Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

stephie28358 said...

Do you have the template for these? I would like to see the inside

Related Posts with Thumbnails