Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrapping 2010 #3

I knew this picture was going to be a scrapper.  King and Slayden sitting around the campfire in Montana.  They looked so stinkin’ cute in their Carhart jackets.  Slayden thinks King (aka Lunchbox) is the shizznit.  Slayden is a smart kid, I kinda think King is the shizznit too!

CARHART COWBOYS 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 3
I am pretty proud of myself on this page . . . broke out the burlap to for added texture.
CARHART COWBOYS 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 2
CARHART COWBOYS 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE

I am quite certain this is the best picture that King and I took in 2010.
YOU AND ME 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 1
YOU AND ME 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE


1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love both of the pages! The burlap really makes the first page pop. Good job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails