Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scrapping 2010 #6

Still working on the 2010 scrapbook . .  . Oh is it ever going to be done?!   I really enjoy scrappin’ but there are so many other things that I want to make and I feel behind on this book.  A few more pages and then I have to get some more pictures developed; therefore, I will have a good reason to take a break and get some other things completed.  I have quite a few Easter ideas running through my head and I’ve been working on some stuff for my Etsy shop!  I am taking the plunge with Etsy! It should be up and running by Monday!


King and I.  I totally wish that beer bottle wasn’t in the picture. 
Makes us look like a bunch of boozers. LOL
GREEN AND BLACK 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE
GREEN AND BLACK 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 1
GREEN AND BLACK 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 2

This is King’s brother.  I caught this picture of him when he wasn’t looking.
He must have been trying to impress some girl- Trying to look “cool”.
COWBOY COOL 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 2
COWBOY COOL 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE

King and his friend at their other friend’s wedding.  Oh I love how the red looks
with the black especially on the cowboy hats.  The couple was married at
Christmas time.  Everything was so festive.
GROOMSMEN 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 2
GROOMSMEN 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE



7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great! I am so behind it is sad. LOL! I don't mind the beer bottle. It shows that you guys were having just having some fun.

Amy C said...

Great scrapbook pages! I love the green and black page, that's a great color combination. And that cowboy layout is so well put together. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Just awesome pages, I peeked at the tab that says the places you were featured on, WOWZERS!! How do you do all that?

Manni said...

Thats awesome!! Your scrap booking ideas are just amazing!!! Love them all :)

Jennifer Juniper said...

Very cool - love the beer bottle the best! ;)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

You are on a roll, Haley! Gorgeous as always!

Christy said...

I just love the rhinestones in the cowboy cool page! Loving all this scrapbooking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails