Friday, December 2, 2011

Bucee’s and Carmel Popcorn

Have you ever been to Bucee’s?!  It is the most AMAZING gas station ever!! (These stores are generally located in the Southeastern part of Texas.)  Actually, this store is more than just a gas station.  I am pretty sure that I could do ALL of my Christmas shopping in this place.

Also, their bathrooms are more than fabulous! Over the Thanksgiving holiday I stopped at the one in Madisonville on I45, and there was a tenant in the bathroom directing people! Seriously!? A tenant in the bathroom!! 

Buccee’s also has caramel CAMO popcorn! Who comes up with that?! Bucee’s does!! I decided to go ahead and buy a bag of the caramel camo popcorn because my Mom and I wanted to try our hand at making some caramel popcorn.  Of course, we decided to die ours red and green!! {HERE} is the recipe we used.  This stuff is super easy to make!  Pretty delicious too! Go ahead and plan to make twice as much as you think you will need.  Mom and I made a double batch and then we had to make another double batch because we at so much!

CARAMEL POPCORN (5)CARAMEL POPCORN (2)
CARAMEL POPCORN (6)
CARAMEL POPCORN (3)CARAMEL POPCORN (4)

2 comments:

Paper Issues said...

Yum!! I want to go to a bathroom with a tenant.

sarika dubey said...

Thank you so much for this article. I hope it will work for me too. Very good and useful content. MPPSC Coaching In Indore takes a great toll on the minds of the young aspirants and for that reason, it requires students to always stay at the top of their game and continuously strive to perform better, with Sharma Academy you can prepare for your MPPSC exam with great ease and achieve great results in one of the most prestigious exams in the country, the faucet team of the institute is extremely dedicated and goes above and beyond its limits to ensure that all students are being provided with an excellent overall education.

Related Posts with Thumbnails