Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Trees & Decor

I did not put a Christmas tree this year.  Crazy, right?!  I did not put up a tree because I want to redo my Christmas tree decorations.  My current decorations are red and gold; which I really love, but I am tired of them.  All season long, I have been thinking about making new decorations for next year.   And lets not forget about hitting up the after Christmas sale at Hobby Lobby.  

Even though I didn’t use my Christmas tree decorations at my house, I was able to take them to my church for the 12 foot tree and another small tree in the foyer.  Decorating at the church was a ton of fun! (I made a big bow for the tree topper, but I took the picture before it was put up.  Also, the tree looks WAY better in person.)

CHRISTMAS TREE (2)
CHRISTMAS TREE (3)CHRISTMAS TREE (5)
CHRISTMAS TREE (6)
Check out those big berries! I found those at Hobby Lobby last year. 
I am in love with them!! Hoping I can find something like these in brown or
bronze for next years Christmas Tree.   They came on a big vine and I cut them apart.
CHRISTMAS TREE
Here are two of my favorites in my house.  Reindeer are my favorite!
CHRISTMAS DECORCHRISTMAS DECOR (2)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your tree was featured on CraftOManiac. xo jen

James said...

"Happy Christmas". Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness. Apricate your well written article. What an excellent post and outstanding tree decor. You done very nice work in this article. Now it's time to avail shutter repair service for more information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails