Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Is Taking Off!

Whoa! 2012 is flashing right before my eyes!! I have a whole list of things that I want to make for 2012; looks like I need to get busy.  I already have several Valentine’s Day projects in the works.  Are you already thinking of Valentine’s Day?!  Also, I have some sewing orders coming in too.  Going to be working on two baby bedding sets; one for a boy and one for a girl.  Ack! I am so excited about them!!  

Here are a few projects from last year that I never got a chance to blog about …


Here is the “thank you” card that I made for the friends and family members who gave me a Christmas gift.  The card is really three giant tags that are tied together with a ribbon.
DSC_0082

This pink and zebra baby bedding set that was ordered from an old friend.  Oh how I wish you could have seen it in person.  Pink is the worst color to take pictures of!! Uggh!  I need a crib in my house to display this stuff – Ack! Maybe not!! No kids for me!!  I made the bumper pads, crib skirt, and blanket.  The crib skirt and ruffle on the bumper pads was made out of a sequin material; super shiny!!
ZEBRA CRIB BEDDING (2)
ZEBRA CRIB BEDDINGZEBRA CRIB BEDDING (3)

Isn’t this the cutest!  I didn’t actually make this dog bed.  My BFF, Mrs. D made it for her dog “Belle Star” 
DOG BED

I whipped up this drawstring bag for a friend’s daughter.  A drawstring bag is very easy to make.  I didn’t follow a particular tutorial but you can out {THIS} one over at Kitty Baby Love.
DRAWSTRING BAG (2)
DRAWSTRING BAG


3 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

OMG....if I had a baby I would so be having you make me bedding. You are very very talented.

Card Printing Services said...

I love the zebra baby bedding!

PaperVine said...

Super-fabulous!
Thanks for sharing - I love how this turned out - the black, white nad red looks fab together!
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails