Friday, January 13, 2012

Mini Valentine’s Day Mailbox

I absolutely love anything that comes in a miniature size.  When I saw this mini paper mache mailbox at Hobby Lobby, I knew had to have one.  I decorated it with paper and embellishments.  This little beauty will be sitting on my desk at work … Maybe someone will leave me a love note in it.

head over to Paper Issues to link up to the Valentine Party! {HERE}
Paper Issues Blog Design

VALENTINE MAILBOX (4)
VALENTINE MAILBOX (2)VALENTINE MAILBOX (3)





6 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute!

Michelle Paige said...

These mailboxes are beyond cute! Wow! I love them! Thanks for linking them up to my Valentine Link Party! I appreciate you taking the time to do that!

Karen said...

Very cute Haley! I love the cute card sticking out of it. Awesome:)

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

You decorated the mailbox so cute. Love the card too. So talented.

Linda said...

this is very cute and I hope you will link it up to my Show It Off Thursdays party at:

http://ornamentplace.com/?p=1752

Thanks, Linda

Michelle Paige said...

I'm featuring your mailbox today! http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentine-mailboxes.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails