Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mother’s Day Key Chains

Almost all of my BFF’s have children; so this Mother's Day I wanted to make all of them a small something.   I decided to make them photo key chains.  You can buy photo key chains at Hobby Lobby for only a few bucks.  I used the same technique as these {PERSONALIZED BRACELETS}.  Print your picture, place in the key chain and then add clear dimensional gloss on top.  Super easy and quick to make!  All of my friends have such cute kids!  

{{I’m a slacker … I totally ran out of time and didn’t get these in the mail in enough time.  Let me be honest, they’re sitting here next to my laptop in my craft room.  It’s the thought that counts right?! LOL}}

PHOTO KEY CHAIN (3)
PHOTO KEY CHAIN (5)PHOTO KEY CHAIN (4)2
PHOTO KEY CHAIN (2)PHOTO KEY CHAIN


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails