Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Personalized Bracelets

I have seen these bracelets at HL for quite sometime and I finally caught them on sale.  I printed tiny little pictures, cut them out and placed them into the bracelet squares.  Then I placed clear dimensional gloss medium on top of the prints.  {THIS} is what I used; I believe you can purchase this at HL too.  I think this would make a great gift for a Mom/Grandma using pictures of their children.  I even made on with vintage cowgirls, but I lost it the first day I wore it . . . Kinda bummed about it.

BRACELET8
BRACELET2
BRACELET3


9 comments:

Unknown said...

those turned out so cute!

Unknown said...

WHOOP! Gig em!

laxsupermom said...

These are so cute! I love how there are so many ways to personalize them! I'll have to look for them the next time I'm at the craft store. Thanks for sharing.

I'm hosting my monthly Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays party, and would love for you to take a pic of something you made/did/bought before blogging and share it at my party. Can't wait to see what you bring.

Melody@CraftyButt said...

Super cute!! Hobby Lobby is one of the things I miss about Texas:(

idesign said...

LOVE these! super cute, i have to make some soon! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

jess@balancing the dream said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!...I love your bracelets...I actually used the same technique on a necklace! It's so easy and turned out super cute!!

Kelley said...

So cute... sorry you lost one..another excuse for a trip to HL? Have a great weekend.

Jennifer said...

Fun and easy. Would be great to do with teenagers. I am a new follower. Check me out at www. Sciencesoftballandsomethingsweet.blogspot.com

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Super cute, esp for girls going off to college! Gig 'em, Aggies! :)
Heidi @ Show Some Decor

Related Posts with Thumbnails