Tuesday, January 8, 2013

God Bless & Gig Em Signs

As you might already know, I am a Fightin’ Texas Aggie, class of 2006,  and so are most of my friends.  I have a few friends that prefer the “other” school down I35 south; but I won’t hold it against them.  I usually make all of my BFF’s the same Christmas gift.  I try to find something that is easy to mail, fairly inexpensive and something they will all like with a little personalization.  This year I decided on making “God Bless and Gig Em” signs for the Aggies and “God Bless and Hook Em” for the others.  

I purchased regular pine boards, cut them down to size, painted and added a coat of whip on polyurethane.  After the poly dried for a full 24 hours, I adhered the vinyl.

GOD BLESS AND GIG EM
GOD BLESS AND GIG EM (6)

Since I live in Baylor Bear country … I had to make one “God Bless and Sic Em”

GOD BLESS AND GIG EM (2)
Pin It

1 comment:

Heather @ From Here to There said...

I love those Haley! I'll keep my eye out next time I'm at Karla's so I can see it in real life! :) Such a great idea too, to create the same present for everyone, but make it very personalized. I'll have to start brainstorming for 2013 Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails