Saturday, January 12, 2013

Red Sox Subway Art

As you might have noticed from the past few blog posts …. I made quite a few Christmas gifts that had to do with vinyl.  I made this RedSox subway art for my boyfriend; he is a crazy fan and I am pretty sure I earned gift friend of the year with this gift!  I would like to pat myself on the back because I researched all of the words on this subway art and I discovered that Glidden paint has official paint colors for most collegiate and professional sports.  (I know nothing about RedSox baseball; I was proud of myself for all of the words being accurately associated with RedSox.)


{This was so hard to photograph.  Something about the red and blue. Please ignore the fact that there is a “W” missing on World … I messed it up! LOL  Going to replace it.}
SUBWAY ART RED SOX (2)SUBWAY ART RED SOX (3)
SUBWAY ART RED SOX (5)
SUBWAY ART RED SOX (4)
Pin It

3 comments:

scrapfancy said...

I love it. My husband would so love this. What font did you use for Red Sox?? Thanks for sharing. How long is your board also.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Super cute!

Monica Grondin said...

Cute! My In-Laws would love to get this as a gift!

Related Posts with Thumbnails