Thursday, May 13, 2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sock Monkeys!!

I am obsessed with the sock monkey!!  I don't know why but I really love them and I didn't even have one as a child (or atleast, I can't remember).  I really want to learn how to make some.  I see them on Etsy in all colors and sizes.  I guess I just need to come off with some of my HL money and buy me one!  LOL  I can't get enough of the Kia Sorento commercial, I could watch it a million times over.  My favorite part is when the sock monkey is riding the mechanical bull.  As you can imagine I was thrilled when these arrived in the mail from my fabulous Mom. (This picture wouldn't rotate. AHHHHH!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Diane said...

Now those shoes are the cutest :o)

Thanks for visiting my blog. Come again anytime. Diane

Barbara said...

OMG! Where did she get them? I love love love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails