Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Houston Wreath

Remember the fabulous {BURLAP AND GRAPEVINE WREATH} that I made?! I brought it to Houston, hung it on the front door and it just didn’t look as good.  Ugh.  I am super bummed because I loved that wreath.  The flowers and the door are basically the same color; therefore, there isn’t any contrast.  Also, the storm door really messes up the æsthetics of the front door; I am not liking this storm door at all.  I have plans to remove it and replace the front the door and/or paint it ... that's another day!  I recycled some of the foliage and continued to use burlap base. 






And my green thumb is rocking' this year!  Love an urn with a plant in it.
The gnomes are ready for some college football! Gig 'em Ags! 
The purple gnome ... yeah, he's for LSU.  
Mr. Z went to LSU ... talk about a conflict of interest in our home, 
especially now that the Aggies are in the SEC.  
The family rivalry is on! Ha! 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails