Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cabinet Door Turned Necklace Holder

I'm a Texas girl- I have big hair, I love big gaudy necklaces and all kinds of jewelry; therefore, I have quite a few necklaces.  My old necklaces {HERE}, are overflowing and I am pretty sure the holder was about to fall over.

I had an old cabinet door that I took home from some place that I can't even remember. I knew I wanted to paint it turquoise and jazz it up with some knobs. I found the perfect knobs at Hobby Lobby; as wells, the crown piece.

I was super excited about how this piece turned out; however, I didn't even measure the space that it was supposed to go in ... Guess what? It was too BIG!! Uggghhhh!! I ended up selling it on Facebook for basically what I paid to make it. Oh well, now I have another reason to make something else fabulous!

NECKLACE HOLDER (2)
NECKLACE HOLDER (5)
NECKLACE HOLDER (6)

Pin It

2 comments:

The Messy Roost said...

That is so pretty. I love the color and the crowns. Rhonda

Stephanie said...

How pretty! I love all the hardwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails