Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mini Banner

{{Skweeeeel!!}}
Did you see who the contestants are for Season 2’s Crafting With The Stars?!
MMEEEEE!!!! YEP! I am one of them!!
Whoop!!
Contestant-Button

Okay, so now that onto my latest project that I whipped up for Valentines Day.  I really wanted to make a banner for Valentine’s Day and decided on a “mini” banner …remember those topiaries that I made way back when? They were the perfect place to hang a mini banner for the season of love.  Cute, simple, and fabulous- my kind of project.

MINI TOPIARY BANNER 2
MINI BANNER ON TOPIARY

12 comments:

{ProtoDoom} said...

OH wow! congrats!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!

And that banner is super cute, especially with the topiary.

Alicia {ProtoDoom}

Liz said...

Congratulations! So excited for you. And your banner is really cute!

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

The mini banners are totally cute! :) Congratulations on making it into the competition! I'm excited to be your partner. I linked to you from the Dollar Store Crafts FB page today: http://www.facebook.com/dollarstorecrafts

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Love it! I haven't made any mini banners yet but as always, you inspire me!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

YAY! Haley! That is such awesome news! I'm rooting for you!

Stuff by Ash said...

Love the mini banner, so clever! Congrats and good luck on the competition!

Kara said...

So excited for you Haley!! That's awesome!

Your banner is super cute too. I know you'll do well on the Crafting with the Stars competition!! Best of luck!

Miri, Miah and Rachell said...

how sweet the banner looks. God gifted you with art for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Miri, Miah and Rachell said...

i forgot, congrats! This must be exciting for you, keep us posted! I pray you'll be amazing.

Unknown said...

So cute... love that its with the trees. The saying is perfect. Congrats on the SYTYCC!!! WOOT! hugs, jen

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your banner is so cute wrapped around the topiaries!

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

So cute! Love the banner.

Related Posts with Thumbnails