Thursday, January 6, 2011

Valentines Day Pocket

I am busy working away on some valentines.  I am so excited because I totally feel like I am on top of it … Unlike how I felt about Christmas and New Years.  Here is a valentine that I made two years ago before I started bloggin.  Wish I would have taken pictures of all of them.  

This is a piece of paper folded with glued edges to create a pocket.  Layered it up with some paper and embellishments.  I wrapped all of the candy with coordinating scrapbooking paper and ribbon for a matchy-matchy look.
<KENOX S730  / Samsung S730>




12 comments:

Janae @ Somewhat Couture said...

I didn't do much for Christmas because of moving. I think that I can get my craft self esteem back this Valentines Day!

Grunged, Glittered n' Branded said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea and so easy too!

Sabr said...

very sweet, love the fringe!

Unknown said...

Hey Haley! I love your blog!! Thanks so much for stopping by my post about the mason jar lights---I'm new to the blog world and I SO appreciate your sweet comment!!
So excited to catch up on your blog!!

Unknown said...

What a fun little gift bag! Again, I LOVE the zebra!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Crafts a la Mode said...

This is one super nice Valentine!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Thanks for linking several projects. I noticed that my button is going to my old address. Can you please update my button to reflect http://todayscreativeblog.net instead of blogspot.com?
Thanks

Nikki said...

LOVE me some zebra! Thanks so much for linking this up to gettin' crafty on hump day! :)

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

what a fun Valentine! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

abeachcottage said...

That is such a great idea to spread the luv this valentines day. Will try to make a few for a couple of friends! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails