Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wall Floral Décor For The Office

My {SOUTHERN LIVING WREATH} was really starting to look frumpy on my front door; I was extremely sad that I had to take it down.  It was definitely one of my favorite creations; however, I wasn’t going to throw away all of the flowers and stuff.  I originally planned on recycling the wreath into a metal basket from Hobby Lobby, with the anticipation of hanging on the front door.  I was able to recycle all of the supplies (Even the grapevine wreath! I cut it up and used it as filler!} but I felt like it was too nice to hang onto the front door so I took it to our newly renovated offices.  It looks fabulous in our foyer area! …. But my front door is STILL bare!
WALL FLORAL DECOR (2)
WALL FLORAL DECOR (4)
WALL FLORAL DECOR
WALL FLORAL DECOR (3)
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails