Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby Spoons

Crossing off some baby projects off of my list!! Starting to feel caught up!!

When I saw these beaded spoons over at Cup of Delight.  I knew I had to make some for Prego Mrs. M. Cup of Delight jazzed up plain baby spoons by wrapping wired beads around the handles for a customized look.  I changed it up a bit by gluing rhinestones onto the handles.  A little E6000, rhinestones, and only 15 minutes- BAM! You have glammed up baby spoons.  I wrapped a piece of cardboard with scrap booking paper and used heavy thread to attach to the spoons to the cardboard.  The whole project was pretty inexpensive and very fast.





13 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

What a darling idea! You're never too young to have a little glamour! WHY NOT eat from a silver/rhinestoned spoon?

Kelly~ Wave of Life Surf Studio said...

Great spoon idea!!

Hi there- I found you through the friday blog hop and am your newest follower :) It would be great if you stopped by and returned the love!

http://www.waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

April said...

Cute! Love the bling!

Anonymous said...

Definitely one of a kind! Love them...

Take care,
Lisa

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Now how cute is that? Love it! Thanks for another great Thrilling Thursday link up!

Lisa said...

Too cute! These are so cute and a great idea for a baby gift!

Amanda Dale said...

Completely aaorable! Love them!!!
-Amanda

Anonymous said...

What a great idea...wonder if my Diva dog would like one of those? You rock girlfriend!
-the crazy dog lady-

KimMalk said...

Stinkin' cute! What will you bling up next?

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

So fun!!! I'm heading to a baby shower in a couple of weeks and I'm totally going to bling up some spoons!! I've added it to the M&T Spotlight! http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight

Life, Crafts and Whatever said...

I found you thru the Not Just A Housewife link party. These are a-freaking-dorable! I'm off to follow you, you have adorable stuff! I love these spoons, I have a four month old who needs these in her life. And I have E6000 and bling on hand, it's meant to be!

Melissa said...

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing over at Tuesday Tell All!

B E C K Y said...

Ooo my 4 yr old would love a blingy spoon like that! Hmm.. I may have a project for the weekend. Thanks!

Becky @ http://rawpotatoes.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails