Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Cards!

I wish I could have posted these a lot earlier but I didn't want to spoil the card for any of those recipients who read my blog.  I actually made two sets of Christmas cards last year and didn't have to make any this year.  I am so glad that I had those on hand because I am feeling totally behind with only a few days before Christmas.  Hope you are ready!!

I mass produce the same design of one card; I make probably about 50 or so . . .they might differ a little depending on the paper selection that I have on hand and this is the time when I usually use stamps.





My uncle and his wife are all about coffee and Starbucks! 
Of course, I had to jazz it up a little.




3 comments:

Loui♥ said...

The designs are gorgeous!!
anyone on your mailing list should feel very special!!
warmest Christmas hugs!!
Loui♥

aseknc said...

They are all so gorgeous!

♥Anita
Because thy loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Psalm 63:3
http://aseknc.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

What beautiful cards!

I'm giving you a Stylish Blogger Award! Come and get it from my blog! http://fastdaze.blogspot.com/2010/12/award-time.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails