Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Table Decoration {Glitter}

I am 98% done with getting all my Christmas stuff together. I have been sewing my fingers off making gifts. (Can't show them just yet because those peeps read my blog.) I need to drop the cards and packages in the mail; as well as, finish wrapping . . . then I am finished.  I will be able kick back with the family to enjoy the rest of the season. Although, my throat is starting to hurt. :( Ugghh! I hope I am not getting sick.

I almost forgot to post about these two fabulous arrangements that I made for my table, not sure if I place them there next year.  Looking for something a little more different for my table . . .  I've seen some good ideas this year, so maybe next I will come up with something different. Last year I got the vases on sale for like $4 each at HL. {Original price $24.99!! I stole them!} These are so glittery and shiny. Love it! Of course, there are pieces of glitter everywhere! Even on my tiny dog!






9 comments:

Lisa said...

SO pretty! Glitter & sparkles are the best!

mE aNd mY tâ„ŽrIfTy IdEas said...

I adore everything you make! Absolutely stunning! You never cease to amaze me!

Grunged, Glittered n' Branded said...

HOLY COW! You had me a GLITTER girl! ha ha So awesome!

Unknown said...

wow..........beautiful

Carol said...

Me likey... would you mind pretty-please linking them up to my link party? I just put the link up!

Carol
antiquetexan.blogspot.com

Emily Carter said...

Oh wow! Absolutely fabulous! I have new inspiration now!

Life in Rehab said...

You out-glitter me 2 to 1!

Tami Michel said...

Hi! I love this glittery idea for table decor! I have entered this post in a gallery page called “Ways to Deck the Halls with Glitter”, linking full credit back to your blog, of course. I would love for you to review it and please let me know that I have your approval. Otherwise I will take it off of the page immediately.
Thanks, Tami @ Curb Alert!
http://tamicurbalert.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I have some mason jars and Christmas baubles left from my tree decorations and i think I'm going to just get some twigs to turn it into centerpiece. Thanks for the tips. Hope you don't mind me adding this to my Christmas table decorations Pinterest board. Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails