Friday, December 10, 2010

Topairy Thing-A-Ma-Jigs and Mom's Table

While I was home over Thanksgiving, my Mom and I really wanted to craft something but we didn't "plan" on craftin' so we didn't stock up on any supplies . . . . . but with a trip to HL we came up with something that turned out pretty fabulous.  This isn't quite my style nor my Mom's but it works.

We hot glued the itsy-bitsie-beads onto old Christmas ornaments and hot glued dowel rods into the holes on the ornaments.  There is green floral foam under the fake snow.  It's kinda contemporary for me but it looks pretty festive for only a few bucks.

My Mom is so creative when it comes to decorating her table; it is different every year. 

I wish my table was big enough to handle an arrangement of that size.

 A tree on a cake plate?! But it looks good! I love it!

Goody goody gum drops!! Ahhh!! I {heart} the way the 
gum drops are spilling out over onto the platter. 







14 comments:

LouLou said...

I love the topiaries... They are adorable!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Those are cute.

Unknown said...

i love the topiaries! and the gum drops... yum! ^^)

Jen said...

Those are super cute!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

How darling!!! These would even be sweet on a mantle or for an extra surprise in the bathroom. :)
Fuzzy Slippers Designs

Nikki said...

I LOVE those topiaries!!!!! I hit my goal of 50 links, so be sure to come back next week cuz I'm having a giveaway!!!!! Thanks for linking up to gettin' crafty on hump day!!!!!!! :)

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

I love the take on this with the topiary...very pretty.

This would even work for valentine's day...

if you have a chance today, please stop by creative juice thursday and link this beauty up!

nicolette @
http://momnivoresdilemma.blogspot.com/2010/12/creative-juice-thursday-3.html

Melanie @ Addicted to Homes said...

Very cute, what a great idea!

Emily Carter said...

Just wanted to let you know we featured you today on WhipperBerry, so come by and grab a featured button!
Kisses!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Love these!!! Thanks for another fun link to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :)

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Very cute thing-a-ma-jigs! Love it. ;)

Thanks for Hookin up with HoH!

~Allison @ House of Hepworths

baccaratsite.top said...

I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. I don't know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day
바카라사이트탑

baccaratsite.top said...

This is the perfect post. It helped me a lot. If you have time, I hope you come to my site and share your opinions. Have a nice day.
바카라사이트

Jessie said...

The blog was great thanks for sharing this amazing blog. Divorce law new jersey

Related Posts with Thumbnails