Friday, December 31, 2010

Bring on 2011!

I know I have been out of pocket for the past few days; King and I have driven all over the state of Texas to see all of our wonderful family and friends.  Now that I have been back home, I have been getting some things DONE!- not bloggy related.  I have been feeling very productive!  Organized the attic and put away Christmas décor, cleaned out kitchen cabinets, hall closet cleaned out, organized garage, ALL laundry is caught up and a mini make over on the living room with all the Hobby Lobby gift cards I received …  I am ready for a clean and organized 2011! 

Here is a banner that my BFF, Mrs. S, made for her New Years party.  She used cup cake foil liners for some shimmer and sparkle- DUH! Why didn’t I think of that!  I am totally diggin’ on the mis matched fonts.  I think it looks totally fabulous! Wish she lived closed so I could craft with her more.

NEW YEARS BANNER audrey

Mrs. Rooster and I are NOT on top of our “A” game- no New Years décor. :(  With Christmas, getting geared up for both of her daughters birthdays AND Valentine’s Day . . . it’s just not happening this year.  Hope everyone has a safe New Year! Designate a driver!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds familiar! I've been very productive with clearing out clutter and organizing but I've done zero crafting lately. Hopefully starting with a clean, fresh home will inspire some creativity. :)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Cleaning and organizing is on my to-do list for next week! Haley, I can't imagine you not being productive! LOL!
Have a wonderful New Years Weekend!

Unknown said...

Cute banner! Happy New Year!

파워볼사이트 said...

The blog you have written is precise. For some reason

gostopsite.com said...

You have brought up a very fantastic points, thankyou for the post.

sportstotomen.com said...

I need to to thank you for this great read!!

19guide03.com said...

I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.

slotplayground.com said...

More power to your website. Please visit mine too

edwardsrailcar.com said...

Excellent website. Lots of helpful info here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails