Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{stockings} filler up!

I can't believe I keep seeing empty stockings. . . .  I don't have a mantle but there are still hanging stockings on the wall were wall art usually hangs.  I always have fake foliage in my stockings for that added decorated touch . . .  I think they look frumpy empty.



Here's my tree.  I know, it looks like a ton of 
ornaments threw up on it.  But I like it that way! LOL  
King is a little indifferent about it. We have presents now  . . .
I took this pic a few weeks ago.


I never leave out the guest bathroom when it comes
 to holiday decorating.  I am not sure if it is "appropriate" 
to have a stocking in the bathroom, 
but I like that way it looks,  kinda unexpected.



2 comments:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Looks gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Haley your house looks so pretty! The puppy is sewn on the bag. Thanks for the love on my purse! :)

Amanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails