Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Banners

I am getting super excited about Christmas almost being here!!  Although, I am bummed because I really wanted to make MORE decorations and stuff, but time is running out for all the projects.  At least I have all my shopping done! 

Here are two banners that I made several years ago, one for the house and the other for my office.  Once again, I feel like these are pretty simple and plain like my Halloween banner that I also made several years back.  New banners are on my to do list for next year.  I am hoping that I can squeeze in a mini Noel banner.







6 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I'm like you, Haley. I wanted to do so many more creative things this year but time is running out! I've been so busy!
Your banners are adorable!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

These are great!!! I know what you mean about wanting to do more.... always plan to and then time just evaporates!

Leah said...

I love your Christmas banners! So cute!

Luvs!

Life in Rehab said...

I like them both, but the second one is especially adorable!

Katie said...

I like them alot, I hope you don't just get rid of them! The one with the stars is super cute!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Super festive looking!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails