Thursday, September 18, 2014

Halloween Cards :: EEK

Are you ready for Halloween?!  I have my Halloween projects going on and I feel so ahead of that game, that I have decided to host a pumpkin carving party! Cute idea, right?  Nothing major, just having a few people over to carve pumpkins and eat a few snacks.
Last year I purchased the EK Success pennant punch and I just HAD to use it on my Halloween cards.  I am in love with this punch --- I want to put these little pennants on everything.  The punch was great for the cards and turned out to be the perfect size.





Last year, I didn't have a Halloween wreath .... What is wrong with me?!  However, I do have one in the works for this year.  Since I didn't have a Halloween wreath, I added a simple wooden bat and a simple sign to my existing wreath. ((I made that sign too ... Apparently, I never blogged about it?! Oops!)) 

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails