Thursday, March 4, 2010

Creative Block

Where has the week gone?! I can't beleive today is already Thursday and I haven't even had a chance to blog all week.  Maybe it is because I am a cheap-o person and I don't have internet at home! Haha! No, for real, I'm not jokin'.  So whenever I do blog, it is usually after work or on my lunch hour.  I have come to the realization that if I want to blog then I am going to NEED to get internet at home. I am really wanting to make jazzy wallpaper and ect but that takes alot of time being on the internet.  Especially since all of this "HTML" stuff is so new to me.  I am having to read a lot of tutorials. 
This past week I have had a killer creative block!!  I have been working on the same scrapbooking page for over a week now. I just can't seem to get it right!! What is wrong with me!  I think it was the paper.  It's a 4th of July layout and there just aren't any cute 4th of July papers out there that aren't super juvenille looking.   I ended up taking my existing paper to the local scrapbook store to find something that would match a little better.  I must have about a million bo-gillion sheets of paper but I couldn't find any to match, go figure!  I got a few extra sheets so hopefully I will be able to get this page going on and finished.  Here are some pictures of the previous two pages that I did. My creative juices where totally happening when I was working on these.  Don't know what happened. . .  .
I am so proud of King! He has been working away at his "honey-do" list like you wouldn't beleive.  He even said "I'm not going to the gym until I get this done!" Whoa! Like where did that come from?! Cause if you know King, he loves the gym, and there aren't that many things more important than time at the gym.  King has been working on our patio this whole week.  Outside the back door there is a small slab of concrete. ..  and that's it.  It looks really dull, therefore, I am having King put up a railing around the concrete and a cover.  It is going to be fabulous!! I can't wait till it's finished!  Going to HL today to get some of those snazzy out door lights.
"Yeah Buddy!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails