Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too Busy!!

I have have been working late after work and have been so exhausted that I have not had any time to complete any projects!! Ahhhh! I am going crazy!! I have tons of supplies purchased and things half finished, it is driving me crazy! I pride myself on NOT having half finished projects and now I have a ton.  Hopefully, I will be able to get off work at a decent time on Friday, and stay up late so I can get some stuff taken care of.  

However, I did manage to squeeze in some cards this week.  I had an itch to do some paper crafting and not that much time so cards it is.  I am obsessed with the zebra print and hounds tooth! (Did I spell that right?)  I cannot seem to get enough of them.  Hope you like the cards and get some ideas!


As you can see in the background, I haven't even had a change to unload the "peep" Easter arrangment!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails