Monday, August 2, 2010

10 Days Of Scrapbooking: Day 7


I almost forgot to do this post!  My Mom was here over the weekend and it was tough trying to scrap and visit.  We also made me some super fabulous skirts for myself.  I am wanting to purchase a pair of knee high boots for winter, but I had to make sure that I could find the perfect skirt pattern to go with the boots.  We succeeded.

This page is from one of my BFF's wedding.  Immediately following the wedding, the bridal party went over to the bar to take a few shots (not just photo shots).  So us girls got on top of the bar top!

 

5 comments:

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...

This is so cute! I need to do some wedding scrapbooking and I love this layout!

Closet Crafter said...

I'm loving all of your scrapbook pages! They are all so fun! It makes me want to pull out my stuff and get to work, except for I am only about 5 years behind:) Anyway, your pages are super cute!

Cassie said...

How great is this?
I love the colors!!!
I wanna see the skirts, sista!!!!
I totally hope you come visit us at ScrapGal...not to brag...we are a buncha fun.
LOL!!
=)

Unknown said...

Your scrapbook pages look great! I haven't had time to scrapbook in so long. Your pages make me want to scrapbook. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

I love this page especially the pop of red and the bling on the side.
Gave you a blog award at my craft blog here: http://craftymommydiva.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails