Thursday, August 5, 2010

Did You Notice the Blog Redo?

In the middle of my 10 Days Of Scrapbooking, I decided to have Kim over at 733 Custom Blog Design do a blog design for me.  She is so AMAZING!  I told what I wanted and she totally made it happen.  At first I wanted a complete blog design makeover, but then we both realized that my header was good the way it was.  Kim was able to create everything else based off of my header and what I told her.  She is definitely a good listener and VERY fast!  Let's not forget that her prices are totally reasonable.   Be sure you check out her portfolio.  If you are even considering a blog design, you should consider 733 Custom Blog Design.  She has a pretty snazzy crafty blog too, check it out here.

5 comments:

seven thirty three said...

Thanks for the shout out Haley! I am stoked that you are happy, and I agree, The Autocrat is DEFINITELY fabulous!

EllensCreativePassage said...

Love the new design...very trendy!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

I L♥Ve your new look! Makes me want to redo mine!

Kara said...

It IS even more fabulous!! I saw a few modifications being made throughout the last few weeks, and I love it!! It turned out great!! I went and checked out 733 too...SO reasonable!

James Charlie said...

Hey, I was also struggling with my scholarly assignments just as you stated in your post but luckily I stumbled across the online Dissertation Editing Help facility by the MyAssignmentHelpAU platform. Their skilled subject-specific experts leave no stone unturned to deliver accurate assignment solutions that can easily impress your professors and mentors. You can order any assignment format for any subject area from this portal and improve your academic grades remarkably.

Related Posts with Thumbnails