Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Wreath with Outside Decor

I am ashamed to say that I don't have my Christmas tree up yet!! Ahhh!!! I totally need to get it into gear.  However, all of my other decor is up (including outside) and I only have ONE more gift to buy.  I am totally feeling under pressure because I have the baby shower coming up this weekend and I want to make a ton of Christmas items.  Last night I whipped up the outside wreath.  I like to keep things pretty traditional when it comes to Christmas, so my wreath isn't anything to fancy but I like it.  Very fitting for our not so fancy house.  Thanks to King, our lights are hung too!

A simple evergreen wreath with a package of dollar store ornaments, dollar store star and a few half priced berries all hot glued onto the evergreen.  I am diggin' on the classic look.









12 comments:

Loui♥ said...

Haley!
Love all your beautiful handiwork!!
especially the wreath!!
elegant simplicity!
warm sandy hugs..
Loui♥

Anonymous said...

I love the wreath! It looks great with everything all to one side. The lights and garland look great too! :)

Val said...

I love traditional when it comes to Christmas! The outside of your home looks beautiful! Love the wreath!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

It looks great and I am loving that big red star!

Life in Rehab said...

I'd kill for that porch! Nice job on the lights, King, and Haley that wreath is perfect, right down to the barn star look alike.

Anne Maskell said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm pretty traditional with my Christmas decorating too. Your house looks lovely, and I love your wreath. Don't you just love the dollar store? I find so many great things there. Your gloves from the previous post are cute too!
http://www.amaskellantics.com/

Cheri said...

Haley, how simple yet gorgeous! Perfect for your home. Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm a new follower!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I like the simplicty and burst of color on your wreath. I am too lazy for lights. Wish I wasn't.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I featured your project! :) http://www.polishthestars.com/2010/12/christmas-party-features.html

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

I just LOVE wreaths!!! They make holiday decor perfect :) Love yours! Thanks for stopping by and linking up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions :) Hope you stop by again soon!

Holly Lefevre said...

I love that it is classic with a pop of color and the big star really makes it unique.

Emily Carter said...

Lovely, Haley! Thanks for participating in our link party! Kisses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails