Friday, June 11, 2010

Cake Stands

This is one of my all time favorite repurposing ideas.  I've have had the supplies for quite some time but haven't taken the time to actually put everything together but since Mrs. Rooster and I are hosting a baby shower, I figured I should go ahead and get this project out of the way! I am super excited about her and I getting together this weekend to make some things for the shower.   It's going to be an explosion of pink paper!!  I know some of you have probably seen this idea before but I wanted to share mine. 


9 comments:

MRS ROOSTER said...

Those rock! I am so j....I need to make some of my own to have some awesome serving ware!

Ronda Batchelor said...

I Love cake stands. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a commnet!

Heidi @ Budget Wise Home said...

These look awesome and I love how cheap they were. Thanks for commenting on my blog earlier today. Hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I love these! (and I love how little it costs to make them!) I will definitely be keeping my eye out for some great plates to make some similar ones. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Visit me at www.whateverislovely-ashley.blogspot.com! Have a great weekend!

Sarah Davis said...

Headed to Goodwill :)

Ashley Tremaine said...

Great job....thank you for the easy tutorial!!

2 Giggle Boxes said...

Great idea! I will definitely be making these!

Jessica said...

What a great idea...I love your blog...I'm coming from Lemon Tree!

Claire said...

I have a bit of a better twist on these. Use Instant tac instead of glue. That way you can store these easier, and use plates that you may not want to ruin with glue. I did a post on it at http://www.tuscanydesign.net/craftbook/2011/08/dynamic-cake-stands/

Related Posts with Thumbnails