Friday, June 4, 2010

Personalized Tote Bag Part 1

As I mentioned before, I have been asked to make some tote bags for 9 bridesmaids (the same wedding that I made the necklaces for).  Of course, I am trying to make something that is super fabulous and doesn't cost very much!  I think I have succeded.  The tote bags aren't 100% finished yet, but I wanted to share anyway.  This idea could always be used for a birthday gift, summertime gift, teacher appreciation gift, or just a bag for your daughter.  You can jazz them up as litte or as much as you want to.

Hopefully, I can get these finished at 100% this weekend.  But my two BFF's from college are coming into town so I don't think I will be getting much crafting done.




3 comments:

Diane said...

Great idea and you can never have too many totes. Great price on those.

Hope you can visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie.

http://pittypatpaperie.blogspot.com/2010/05/desk-set-tutorial.html

I'm signing on as a follower, too :o)

Unknown said...

Love this idea! Thanks for stopping by GOODEness Gracious! Loving your blog.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a cute idea!! I bet they will love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails