Monday, June 7, 2010

Personalized Tote Bag Part 2

I am so glad that I was able to finish the personalized tote bags over the weekend!  I had to make nine of them! Whew, that was just enough!  Remember the "Easy Flower" post that I showed everyone, well I was able to use all those red flowers on the tote bags with a big jewel for the center.  I was able to monogram my bags, but if you do not have a monogramming machine you could always paint on a name.
 I am putting away my sewing machine and embroidery machine for awhile. I am really craving to get started on some paper crafting.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Check you out! Those turned out so darling! I would love one of these! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

Julie said...

These are adorable! I love them and am inspired!

Staci J said...

Those turned out sooo cute!! Love all the embellishments you used... visiting from life in the pitts
justsewsassy.com

Leslie said...

I wanted to let you know that I featured these fabulous totes on my blog!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Cute bags!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

Crystal said...

Very cute bags! I love the little flowers on them.
-Crystal
crystalscraftspot.blogspot.com

Helena said...

These are such elegant totes! I love your style. If you want to make me one, I will not complain :)

Thank you for participating the Creative Therapy session at Life in the Pitts!

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Thanks for sharing this fun project on Modern Craftswoman Monday! Rory

Megpin said...

so cute! I want to make me a cute diaper bag now!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails