Friday, June 25, 2010

Fabulous Serving Tray!

I have another super crafty friend that I have told you all about before, Mrs D!  Her and her husband, purchased their first home at the beginning of the year and boy had she been busy with a ton of DYI projects.  Check em in this post.  Due to all of her craftyness, she decided to start a blog too, Lifes' A Dance! Which I am super excited about since we do not live in the same town, I love seeing what she does!  Check out this tray that she purchased at GW.  She got a little inspiration from everyone's favorite place, Pottery Barn!  Also check out this fabulous cross!!  I am jealous!!  I totally want to make one of these crosses!!






3 comments:

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Wonderful pieces! Love them both!

I have been peeking around your blog a little and I love it! So happy I stopped by!

Enjoy!
Cathy

I look forward to following along!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

She did a great job. I really like the tray!

Diane said...

Congrats on the SCAL. You will love it. I couldn't make it without mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails