Friday, June 18, 2010

Glued Glass

I am sure Mrs. Rooster and I have plenty of serving wear for the candy bar at this shower; however, I wanted to make sure!  Last minute I decided to run over to the dollar store real quick and dig through what I already have to see what I can glue together.  Remember the cake stands that I did?  Well, it is the same concept.  You can spray paint or Gorilla Glue just about anything!!  (I just now realized that I have a misspelling on the picture, yeah, but I don't feel like changing it. LOL)

5 comments:

Diane said...

What a clever idea! TFS.

MRS ROOSTER said...

Ssssoooooo very cute! I love them. Can't wait to see them filled with goodies and being used in all their glory!

FrouFrouBritches said...

That is precious!! I always wondered what glue to use for projects like that.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Your candy bar is going to be fabulous! I love all your glass containers - they look great! I really wish I would have thought of this last year for my sons party. I spent a mini fortune buying tall glass vases - fantastic idea! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase Party! I greatly apprecite it. Hope you are enjoying your week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Unknown said...

E6000 or fix all glue from dollar tree

Related Posts with Thumbnails