Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fabulous Lables!

If you have been reading my blog for awhile now, you know that I am very OCD. So it shouldn't come as a surprise to know that I love making lables for all of my containers and baskets that hold my supplies.  Since my shelf fell down, I felt it was time to reorganize some things and make new lables.   Having lables really helps me to not overbuy or purchase doubles  If the container isn't labeled, I will eventually forget what is in it.  Having  everything labeled seems to make the craft room look more cohesive and put together, or so I think so.  Here are a few pics of what I did.  Super easy! (come on, label you stuff! you have time! LOL)  Here are some pics of some of my stuff that is labels.  I used to the Cricut for the tags on the pink containers and used doubled sided tape so I can easily remove them if I needed.  Easy tip: Use those address labels that you can print on to help you organize your stuff!  You can print 30 at once!


I redid this can to hold my vinyl.  Ahhh! I am soooo bummed that I haven't even had a chance to use my vinyl! Can you believe that!!  Hence, why I said that I was going to put away the sewing machine for awhile.

Yes, I even have my paper labeled.  I buy too much of that stuff to not have it labeled!! LOL

6 comments:

Decorchick! said...

Wow! So organized!! Those labels are adorable!!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Looks sooo good! I love how you used the Quik container!!! Thanks for sending me the link! Also, I've seen some cute hm made chandeliers lately.

All That Glitters said...

That looks so great! I'm telling santa he better bring me a cricut or else! lol!

Kelli W said...

I could use some major help organizing my craft room aka the dining room! I love all the pink too!

Christy said...

Oh my goodness! I love your storage. I'd never let myself use anything if it all looked that cute. :O)

Unknown said...

Your storage is so pretty. I need a little of your OCD.

Related Posts with Thumbnails